- The data controller is Silvestri S.r.l. via Borgo Padova, 43 – 35013 Cittadella (PD) Italy – Telephone: +39.049.9450515 – VAT number: 03950860282 – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The data you provide will be used to provide you with answers based on the form you are completing, to open an account aimed at purchasing our products in full compliance with the laws in force on online purchases as well as the legal and tax obligations consequent.
- Data are not subject to transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area.
- The data will be kept for a period of no more than two years from the last contact, if the same do not give rise to a purchase, in which case they will be kept for the period prescribed by law.
- The data are processed by the staff in compliance with the law and with the support of appropriate tools to ensure their confidentiality and security.
- The provision of data is mandatory if you want to make purchases and any refusal to provide such data makes it impossible to provide the purchase services.
- For all other cases, the refusal to provide data or withdraw the consent given implies the impossibility of providing the service provided (eg sending newsletters).
- The consent you provide may be revoked at any time by simply sending an email to the data controller at the address specified above.
- Your data may be disclosed to third parties only for technical and organizational reasons connected to the execution of the contract or for the provision of the requested service, or to the subjects identified by law.
- We remind you that the art. 15 and ss. of the Regulations grant you the following rights:
o to obtain confirmation of the existence of a treatment in progress or not of your personal data at Silvestri S.r.l .; to know its purposes; to know which categories of personal data are the object and, where possible, their retention period; what are the recipients; to request the correction or cancellation of the same data, the limitation of the treatment or to oppose it or to withdraw its consent; to know its origin if collected from third parties; to know if on these there is an automated decision-making process (eg profiling) as well as its logic and its consequences;
o to be informed in case of transfer of data to an extra-European country and if there are adequate guarantees.
o to obtain a copy of their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, as well as the possibility of transmitting them, either directly or through Silvestri S.r.l. to another data controller (ie right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the Regulation).
o If you believe that your rights have been violated by Silvestri S.r.l., you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and / or other competent supervisory authority pursuant to the Rules.